ManpowerGroup Shipping Associate in Claremont, North Carolina
Shipping Associate - Permanent Position - $17.00/HR
Are you looking for a PERM production position with a FANTASTIC Company? Manpower and Prysmian Group are working together to provide you just that!
Why You'll Love Working With Us
· 8- 12 hours shifts
· Permanent position with benefits available (waiting period may apply)
· On the job training
· Clean, and safe working environment
What Will You Be Doing
● Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; placing orders in delivery area for pickup.
● Coordinate with all departments to fulfill specific and ongoing inventory and shipping
● Maintain excellent service by following organization standards of quality, and national
standards of shipping best-practices.
● Ensure a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, packing area, and
workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures,
rules, and regulations.
● Document any necessary updates to process and aid in inventory management
● Work in other areas as appropriate to maintain knowledge and relationships
necessary for efficient and effective operation.
● Pack and ship items securely and effectively to minimize breakage.
● Build and wrap pallets for secure shipment with freight carriers
● Fill all customer orders with accuracy and timeliness. Pack sold items properly and ship in a
timely basis per policy.
● Ensure that incoming and outgoing inventory and shipments are as secure and
well-organized as possible
What You Bring to the Job
· Ability to follow production guidelines
· A safety first mentality
· Willing to do a background and drug screen
· Prior manufacturing experience a plus
Select APPLY NOW and Recruiter will reach out within 24 hours.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free
environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive
environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup,
we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Safety measures in place.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
How many years of machine operator experience do you have?
What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
Expected Hiring Date
1 to 3 days
12 Hour Shift, Day shift, Night Shift, Weekends
Additional Job Details
This Company Describes Its Culture as: Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused, Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking, Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture, Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Machines Operated: Respool Fiber, Cable Extrusion Machines
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
- ManpowerGroup Jobs