TEKsystems Client Services Coordinator in Chicago, Illinois
One North, a digital agency recently acquired by TEKsystems Global Services®, is looking for a dynamic and driven Client Services Coordinator to join our team.
We help some of the world’s most complex organizations stand out from the crowd by delivering breakthrough brand experiences. Leveraging expertise across strategy, brand and experience design, and technology, our experts use digital to reimagine how clients connect, communicate, and engage with their audiences to win new business, strengthen client relationships, and attract and retain top talent.
We are a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact for our clients.
One North is looking for a quick learner who is resourceful, self-sufficient, and passionate about client service and technology.
In the Client Services Coordinator role, your primary function is to provide client-facing support, including the planning, execution, and day-to-day management of ongoing maintenance activities for multiple clients. Typical activities include troubleshooting and testing applications, answering questions related to client sites, estimating and planning small enhancements/ updates, and providing basic functionality training as needed.
• Serve as the first line of support for client troubleshooting and questions.
• Maintain project/issue communication internally and externally.
• Work closely with the Technology team to resolve client requests.
• Develop a timeline and budget for ongoing implementation tasks, tracking actual task performance and costs against the plan.
• Proactively identify and manage risks to client satisfaction.
• Ensure the use of best practices and apply lessons learned from previous activities.
• Schedule and manage the execution of any necessary deployments with the development team, including quality assurance testing and verification of any fixes on a staged environment before approving for live deployment.
• Set project quality and performance standards and perform functional-level quality assurance.
• Participate in client-facing activities, such as status calls, and own updates and/or action items related to support.
• Monitor and raise concerns on ongoing service projects and project budgets.
• Estimate small enhancement/ update budgets and support SOW development with oversight from senior team members.
• Serve as the client team power user of the Content Management System (typically Sitecore or WordPress), and provide client training and troubleshooting as needed.
• Partner with Engagement Managers to identify additional client needs and business building opportunities.
• Coach new team members as the team scales.
Skills & Qualifications
• Ideally 1 or more years of experience in a client-facing role
• Timeline and scope management for small to medium-sized projects
• Previous experience working on rapidly developed technology projects in a small team setting
• Experience with web-based applications (websites, apps, portals, mini-sites, intranets, etc.)
• Demonstrated client management and communication skills
• Strong written and oral communication and problem-solving skills
• Familiarity with customer support tools like Zendesk, JIRA, and Zoho a plus
• Experience with Content Management Systems like Sitecore or WordPress a big plus
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.
- TEKsystems Jobs