TEKsystems Client Partner in Chicago, Illinois
One North, a digital agency recently acquired by TEKsystems Global Services®, is looking for a dynamic and driven Client Partner to join our team.
We help some of the world’s most complex organizations stand out from the crowd by delivering breakthrough brand experiences. Leveraging expertise across strategy, brand, experience design, and technology, our experts use digital to reimagine how clients connect, communicate, and engage with their audiences to win new business, strengthen client relationships, and attract and retain top talent.
We are a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact for our clients.
The Client Partner at One North is a high-performing team player focused on developing strategic client relationships and driving growth across client accounts. This individual plays a crucial role in the development of the client relationship, including exploring new ideas, discovering solutions to critical problems, illuminating clients’ organizational blind spots, and navigating the road ahead for client engagements.
In this role, the Client Partner will be responsible for strategic account planning, client retention and growth, as well as the development of executive-level client relationships for a single, dynamic, well-funded, growing account. This client has several concurrent individual budget holders independently purchasing a spectrum of services from One North. Work across this account leverages varying combinations of team members from a broader multi-disciplinary agency team. The ideal candidate should have strong relationship management skills, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a proven track record in growing client portfolios.
The Client Partner drives business built on integrity and trust – trust with our clients and trust with their teams. This person brings a point of view and pragmatism while driving innovation and creative excellence. In short, the Client Partner is our partner in making our clients, and subsequently us, a success.
The ideal Client Partner should demonstrate the ability to bring solutions and services to clients informed by strategic insights in digital and technology that add value to their business and leverage One North capabilities. This role is responsible for partnering with Strategy, Brand, Content, Data, Design, and Technology to bring some of One North’s most forward-thinking capabilities to bear on our accounts. The Client Partner works closely with Project Management as well as cross-functional team members to orchestrate work on their accounts and execute on account growth and development strategies.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of the client's business, strategic objectives, and annual goals, including the industry within which they operate, key trends in the market, value positioning, and key influencers and stakeholders.
• Communicate the client vision to a multi-disciplinary internal team.
• Engage executives effectively in exploratory discussions to understand their organization’s goals.
• Effectively include subject matter experts in the appropriate client discussions to discern meaningful insights.
• Lead a cross-functional team to create and execute on a long-term, strategic account plan.
• Build strong, consultative relationships with key client executives.
• Navigate various levels within the client organization and across marketing, IT, and procurement functions.
• Deliver proper logic and strategic thinking to understand the overall root of the challenges facing our clients’ clients.
• Challenge the thinking of executives in a respectful manner and help them shape their strategic agenda and priorities.
• Facilitate brainstorming sessions, workshops, project kick-offs, sprint planning, retrospectives, and post-mortems for various client projects.
• Proactively identify clients’ business problems and initiate conversations both internally and externally around how to engage in helping them solve these challenges.
• Proactively seek engagements through relationship building–internally and externally.
• Work in coordination and collaboration with internal sales team members to expand business opportunities within client organizations.
• Play a leadership role in pursuits, proposals, and overall client management.
• Forecast revenue and growth opportunities, negotiate contracts, oversee legal documents, and drive client profitability.
• Serve as an escalation point for key challenges, with accountability for the resolution of client issues.
Skills & Qualifications
• 7+ years of experience working in an Account Director, Group Account Director, VP or SVP, Account Director, Consulting Manager, Client Partner or Business Development capacity serving Fortune 2000 and upper middle market clients
• Prior agency and/or consulting experience required
• Strong background and knowledge of digital and experience design capabilities
• Poise, executive presence, and outstanding communication skills
• Experience working in a consultative manner with clients and serving as a key advisor and partner
• Experience maintaining and growing multiple large accounts
• Experience achieving growth and sales targets
• Exposure to managing challenging external stakeholders
• Must be a growth-minded individual that drives conversations and pursuits forward
• Must be comfortable engaging in exploratory discussions in business functions where you do not have deep expertise
• Must have a passion for solving ambiguous challenges and demonstrate solution-oriented leadership internally and externally
• Must be a team player that actively seeks opportunities to collaborate
• Strong background in crafting and delivering proposals of work
• Ability to effectively construct and tell a compelling and clear story around a value proposition, both orally and in presentations
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.
- TEKsystems Jobs