KBR Quality Assurance & Audit in Chester, United Kingdom
Quality Assurance & Audit
Primary Roles and Responsibilities :
Provide support to all quality personnel within PPP as well as advice and guidance to the wider PPP team.
Responsibilities shall include, but not limited to:
· Working with other EHSS&Q functions to instill the collaborative working culture (within the Lot Partners and the Client) to ensure the success of the overall programme
· Assist in ensuring Quality goals, objectives and targets are met through personal leadership and involvement.
· Support the implementation and maintenance of the PPP standards, requirements and procedures for PPP wide quality controls. Contribute towards the quality, timeliness and consistency of work produced by the Quality team.
· Working with the quality teams from all Lot Partners, assist in the implementation of PPP wide quality systems, processes and tools, ensuring consistency across PPP.
· Production of Quality reports and statistics in line with PPP-wide reporting requirements
· Support the implementation and delivery of the overarching quality management charter, including implementation of any improvement initiatives.
· Support the delivery of the Quality Plan for the PPP project including assisting in the production of a project IMS library of procedures, work methods, guidance forms, templates and process maps and project specific procedures.
· To provide third party quality control inspection services for the PPP project
· Assist in providing the necessary business assurance through auditing and monitoring of key performance indicators to ensure the overall quality of Project execution is achieved
· To encourage and facilitate continuous quality improvements, lessons learned, customer feedback and innovation
· Assist the implementation of quality assurance approaches and coordination audit schedules
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the government services and technology sectors. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
KBR is proud to work with customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long- term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.
- KBR Jobs