Kiewit Corporation Carpenter Journeyman in Chauncey, Georgia
Requisition ID: 88081
Construct and repair structural woodwork and equipment in the yards, industrial and commercial property.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
• Construct and repair structural wood work and equipment in the yard, industrial and commercial property
• Work with materials such as wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall.
• Utilize chisels, planes, saws, drills, and sanders to repair and erect structures.
• Estimating sizes, distances, and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.
• Inspect subordinate's work for compliance with the contract plans and specifications, point out deficiencies and explain and take any corrective action needed.
• May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Must possess working knowledge skills and abilities for position.
• Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions and communicate effectively with management/supervision.
• Ability to use hand tools, power tools and layout tools safe and efficiently.
• Able to meet all physical requirements.
• Must have all required tools
• Expected to climb and work at heights and in confined spaces (may exceed 200 ft)
• Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Able to work overtime, nights, and weekends as required by the workload
• Observe and comply with all safety and project rules. Performs other duties as required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Kiewit Corporation Jobs