HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist in Chattanooga, Tennessee
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as a CT Technologist today with Parkridge Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Parkridge Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a CT Technologist for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for patient populations served in the department.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs.
- You will assess patients/families ability to learn and incorporate teaching throughout CT procedure.
- You will deliver compassionate, holistic care, while supporting the rights and dignity of all patients.
Parkridge Medical Center has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, the 275 bed hospital has built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. We are proud to be one of Chattanooga’s best hospitals for healing. Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area’s most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our CT Technologist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Must be a graduate of an accredited 24-month Radiological Technology Program.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, current.
- ARRT registered; CT Certification or aquire within 6 months
- 1-3 years minimum CT Experience We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: CT Technologist
Location: Tennessee-Chattanooga-Parkridge Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00031-17626