TEKsystems Service Desk Agent in Charlotte, North Carolina
These are true Service Desk openings in a call center environment.
100% Phone Support
Acts as the routine contact point, receiving and handling requests for support. Responds to a broad range of service requests for support by providing information to fulfill requests or enable resolution. Provides first line investigation and diagnosis and promptly allocates unresolved issues as appropriate. Assists with the development standards, and applies these to track, monitor, report, resolve or escalate issues. Contributes to creation of support documentation.
This team is in charge of all first level support for internal employees. They will be held to a standard of 6 minute talk time and receiving upwards of 50 calls a day. These analyst will troubleshoot 85 proprietary applications, Windows 7 issues, Google, Gmail, G Chat, Mobile Devices and iOS.
• End User software Installation and configuration.
• Structured troubleshooting / root cause analysis skills for application errors.
• Ability to trace data flow across networks and between networks
• Ability to use remote access tools and troubleshooting.
• Knowledge and understanding of Software development cycle
• Hands on experience with common hardware or mobile devices
● To deliver high quality support, owning support requests and managing them to a successful outcome for the customer
● Managing support requests in line with current processes and targets, ensuring KPI’s are met and customer satisfaction is maintained
● Following agreed procedures, provides advice to users on systems, products and services which are available to them.
● Acts as the routine contact point for receiving and handling requests for support.
● Responds to service requests for support by providing information to fulfill requests or enable resolution. Applies client services standards to resolve or escalate clients’ service problems within a specified area of responsibility.
● Assists users in making more effective use of desktop systems, products and services. Makes initial diagnosis of any problems and advises known solutions where applicable.
● Assists with the development of client services standards and applies these to track, monitor, report, resolve or escalate issues.
● Prioritize and diagnose incidents according to agreed procedures.
● Investigates causes of incidents and seeks resolution, analyze complex problems to determine underlying causes and help users to recover or continue operation.
● Ensures that requests are handled according to agreed procedures.
For unresolved incidents, provides an effective interface between users and service providers supplying all necessary diagnostic information.
● Uses judgement to set priority for resolution, monitor progress and apply escalation procedures for unresolved incidents, ensuring that documentation of supported components is available and accessible to all who need to use it.
● Facilitates recovery, following resolution of incidents. Documents and closes resolved incidents according to agreed procedures.
Nice to Haves:
Service Now ticketing experience
call center, application, ServiceNow, service desk, windows 10, mobile device, customer service
Top Skills Details:
call center, application, ServiceNow
Customer Service Go-Getter Attitude Driven, entry level individual excited to being their IT career and gain experience.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.
- TEKsystems Jobs