Wells Fargo Senior Lead Technology Business Services Consultant in Charlotte, North Carolina
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Agile Coach. This person will be responsible for higher-level strategic planning and line of business consulting. This person will take a holistic and organizational transformation approach in evangelizing agile values, culture, process, practices and tools. They will be a true enabling leader and partner in the line of business transformation focusing on everything from product and journey strategy, product operating model, organizational design, architecture, agile and engineering practices and support great product management practices. This leader will essentially help to influence, plan, mobilize and enable the end to end transformation working very closely with executive leadership, multi-disciplinary leaders and a team of coaches.
• Guide an effective agile transformation for your line of business by understanding the need for an agile transformation from a broader business perspective that provides for a well-integrated approach to achieving operational excellence
• Provide transformation/improvement vision for leadership to understand modern agile practices as defined by agile standards and help to create road maps for moving from their current to target state
• Enable overall organizational change from a project-centric to a product-centric customer focus
• Ensure a coordinated delivery and strong collaboration across technology, product owners and other key partners such as Architecture, Security, Risk, Engineering and Data.
• Optimize engagement through expert knowledge of agile practices
• Leverage an agile framework at scale both pre and post transformation through agile development
• Accountable for program / product / project delivery of significant risk, complexity, scope, and financial impact for a single large functional area or a combination of small diverse functional areas
• Serve as the primary liaison between the business unit and various support partners in achieving business deliverables; includes: planning and implementation of strategies, policies and process advancements
• Establish priorities and drive accountability for assigned initiatives, providing leadership to ensure solutions are designed, integrated and controlled to optimize effectiveness, account for all aspects of risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate
• Work with key internal and/or external partners, possibly including agency representatives, regulators and auditors, to distill complex concepts into pragmatic and simplified/targeted solutions
• Develop and implement reporting/information delivery/presentations with key stakeholders and senior management within responsible area, including root cause, cost/benefit, and risk analyses
• May provide direction to a cross-functional team using business acumen and expertise
In this role, you will:
Establish, lead, and guide successful Agile teams which embrace and exhibit the Agile mindset, practices and standards to deliver working software
Provide options regarding process initiation, work structuring, utilization of value streams, and cultivation of interactive application development
Support quality assurance and project management
Make decisions utilizing Agile metrics and a strategic perspective to show value of practicality in enabling planning, continuous improvement, and thoughtful data inspired decisions
Coach and provide clarity to the Agile mindset, practice and skills to team and individuals
Collaborate and consult with teams to align program goals in delivering final product
Mentor other individuals to enable innovative leadership and empowerment of team
Required Qualifications, US:
5+ years experience in Agile Coaching, Scrum Master, Product Owner, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
3+ years of experience with Jira software, Confluence software or combination of both
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
Ability to drive and lead organizational change in a dynamic environment
Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Company: WELLS FARGO BANK
Req Number: R-108378-1
Updated: 2022-01-26 05:01:14.000 UTC
Location: Charlotte,North Carolina
- Wells Fargo Jobs