TEKsystems Avaya Support Analyst in Charlotte, North Carolina
TEKsystems is looking for a Avaya Support Analyst for one of our best clients. They offer great stability, training and ability to grow with the company. See below the top skills and job description:
2- 5 years of Enterprise Voice Solutions (VOIP/ Avaya)
2- 5 years of supporting Avaya Workplace, Avaya Workspaces, Avaya Communication Manager & Avaya Session Manager
Ability to write and execute queries with database tools like SQL
The purpose of these initiatives is to move agents to a standardized telephony system with industry-leading features and services. This will give our client agents more capacity to focus their efforts on sales and growing their business. We are seeking Avaya Support Analyst who should be an analytical thinker with the creative ability to craft conversations that quickly and effectively guide people to the solutions they are looking for. As part of this implementation, new phone systems will need to be installed in agencies nationwide.
· Proven ability of providing remote support of Avaya Telephony software and associated applications for customers or Agents utilizing telephone and remote diagnostic capabilities.
· You should have experience in proactive monitoring of environment, providing customer support and troubleshooting issues related to Telephony solutions.
· Have experience acting as the internal representative in critical escalations where you will be expected to provide solutions
· You should be able to work with limited guidance within defined criteria to provides solutions to a diverse range of moderately complex problems.
· This role entails interacting with product users, often external customers in conjunction with employees. These interactions can occur in various setups, including virtual meetings, phone calls and emails. In all of these cases, it’s vital to address concerns promptly and maintain a helpful attitude.
If you are interested in the role please apply directly or inbox me to set up a call: Kmartyn@teksystems.com
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs