Continental IT Infrastructure Engineer （长沙） in Changsha, China
IT Infrastructure Engineer （长沙）
· Networking Managerment (router, switch radius, AP, firewall, internet, intranet)(shared)
· Server Managerment (Database, IIS, Scripting, Sharepoint) / Service Architectures (shared)
· Support Information Security related cases(shared)
· Standardization of production client, Cybersecurity incidents.(full)
· Handling any and all cyber attacks in an efficient and effective manner. (full)
· Lead & support local team to pass TISAX audit, recurring audit every 3 years.(full)
· Annual control measures internal review, include sub-contract supplier( 3rd party WHS, truck company).(full)
· IT Project Management(full)
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE (Minimum)
· Education / Certification
-Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or similar.
· Professional Experience
-At least 4 year working experience in IT field
· Project and/or Process Experience
-At least 3 year project experience
· Leadership&Intercultural Experience
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of “Always On,” sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions – seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility – architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
Vehicle Networking and Information (VNI)
- Continental Jobs