Shive Hattery Inc Paylocity System Generalist in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Are you an innovative Human Resources Professional with 1 - 4 years of experience and a passion for pushing the boundaries of HRIS technology? Do you crave a work environment that empowers you to make impactful decisions and take ownership of your projects? Enhance your career and be part of a collaborative team that values your expertise as a Part-Time Seasonal Paylocity System Generalist at Shive-Hattery!
As a Paylocity System Generalist, you will be a key player in maintaining, implementing, and optimizing the HRIS (Paylocity) system at Shive-Hattery. Collaborate with the Human Resources Team and take part in decision-making processes that drive our team's success. This position has the flexibility to be remote and will report to the Director of Human Resources. The Paylocity System Generalist position is a part-time seasonal position and does not qualify for benefits.
Paylocity HRIS Administration
- Manage and maintain the HRIS system, ensuring data integrity and security
- Conduct audit of system implementation, curate suggestions for improvements, lead changes to system.
- Conduct regular system audits to identify and correct discrepancies
- Assist with system upgrades, updates, and enhancements
- Train and assist HR Team members with system capabilities
- Conduct audit to identify and correct discrepancies.
- Monitor data entry to maintain accuracy and completeness of employee records
Reporting and Analytics
- Create and generate HR reports, dashboards, and analytics to support decision-making
- Develop custom reports as per HR and management needs
User Support and Training
- Provide technical support to HR staff in navigating the HRIS
- Troubleshoot and resolve system-related issues
- Collaborate with HR team members to identify opportunities for process automation and efficiency
- Recommend and implement system enhancements to streamline HR processes
- Ensure compliance with HRIS-related policies and procedures
- Liaise with Paylocity HRIS software vendors for support and issue resolution
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, or a related field or requisite experience
- Proven experience in Paylocity HRIS administration and management
- Strong knowledge of Paylocity HRIS software
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting tools
- Excellent attention to detail and data accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
Shive-Hattery is dedicated to delivering exceptional client service and fostering fulfilling careers for our employees. Our culture revolves around learning and teaching, emphasizing collaboration. We encourage you to take on mentorship roles, sharing your expertise while actively honing your skills, enabling your professional growth within Shive-Hattery.
At Shive-Hattery, we value continuous learning and professional development. Our Human Resources professionals support our 500+ employee-owned firm, utilizing cutting-edge technologies in a collaborative work environment. We foster a work-life balance that allows our employees to thrive personally and professionally.
With fifteen offices across eight states and continual expansion, Shive-Hattery presents exciting opportunities for advancement. Our comprehensive benefits and competitive compensation package highlight our commitment to your well-being.
Shive-Hattery offers a flexible work environment and supports balancing personal and professional responsibilities. We are an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunities to all employees an applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, veteran status or genetic information.