Suez-Na Technical Sales Rep - Casper, Wyoming in Casper, Wyoming
WE'RE LOOKING FORTechnical Sales Rep - Casper, Wyoming
Employment typeRegular / Permanent
Other WY US
Who we are?With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
Bachelor’s Degree with an engineering, chemistry, or related science (or high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years technical sales or commercial work experience)
Skills and Abilities
· Industrial sales work experience
· Refining process experience
· Ability to travel overnight as needed
· Ability to effectively manage time and to work effectively in a team environment
· Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to speak effectively in front of a group.
· Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Working Environment and Physical Demands
The working environment and physical demands described here, as well as the essential functions and responsibilities noted above, are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use:
EXAMPLES BELOW (built from FJP form):
· Computer system data terminal
· Quiet production environment utilizing Lean Manufacturing Principle
· Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 30 pounds
· Hands to finger, handle, or feel small parts and tools
· Reach with hands and arms, below and above shoulder height
· Stand, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
· Talk and hear
· Regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds
· Close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
What will you be doing?
The Technical Sales Representative will serve as the primary sales and account management representative Casper, WY, and our broader Wyoming area. The primary industries served will be refining, power generation, and heavy industrial.
· Account Management and coordination of Suez personnel and technical resources to provide scheduled technical services for water and process chemical treatment programs.
· Participate in operational meetings to communicate Suez activities and prioritize work scope and provide customer with recommendations to improve facility reliability.
· Learn and maintain awareness of all customer safety and environmental practices.
· Determine customers’ needs and provide effective technical service to resolve issues and inquiries.
· Participate in collecting and testing water and process samples at accounts and analyze results to provide recommendations to improve quality of treatment.
· Serve as a technical consultant resource to customers using Suez technology to solve identified water and process treatment needs.
· Drive growth by continuously creating and selling value propositions for an assigned account base that focuses on our competitive advantage while leveraging our broad product portfolio.
· Partner across functionally within Suez to optimize our solutions offering.
· Develop a plan to effectively meet sales targets by meeting or exceeding key metrics for revenue, account retention, and profitability.
Compensation: Annual 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered: Yes
Number of Job Openings: 1
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf) . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Suez WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Suez WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Suez WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by Suez WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.
- Suez-Na Jobs