Master Builders Solutions US, LLC Supply Chain Manager in Carmona, Philippines
Supply Chain Manager
Job Category: Supply Chain Management
Brand: Master Builders Solutions
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Office
Contract Type: Permanent
• Initiate, lead and steer the Country Supply Chain activities including all production sites and ensure that these activities are aligned with the strategies to effectively and efficiently realize sustainable and profitable growth in the Philippines.
• Drive continuous improvements for all Supply Chain processes and technologies and provide know-how and expertise on supply chain operations and process efficiency.
• Be single contact for all Supply Chain related topics within the region and corporate functions to ensure stable supply and sufficient service and support.
Supply Chain Strategy and Management
• Develop and regularly review the Supply Chain strategy based on RBU strategy/CIM requirements and implement these strategic measures to support the business process definition upon consultation with Marketing, Production, Sales, Controlling and Procurement
• Introduce business rules and service levels based on customer requirements and BU strategy.
• Steer, manage and optimize inventories
• Monitor and manage Supply Chain performance and Supply Chain partners via KPIs, benchmarks, defined service levels
• Coordinate the enhancement of KPIs and target values (e.g. DIV, DSO, forecast accuracy, delivery reliability, delivery cost, logistics cost) in close coordination with marketing/sales management and production & logistics controlling
• Identify cost drivers within Supply Chain processes and initiate cost saving measures
• Manage logistics cost within budget
People and Organization Management
• Develop SCM organization aiming at continuous “best team” performance
• Develop logistics capabilities and competencies in the organization
• Set measurable targets to monitor team’s performance
• Steer, guide and align Supply Chain activities of the different production sites
• Lead/guide the local Supply Chain teams in the countries
Continuous Improvement and Projects
• Drive and steer continuous optimization of processes and technologies within Supply Chain according to business needs considering cost and service efficiency and lead Supply Chain Excellence.
• Ensure end-to-end effectiveness and efficiency and customer satisfaction incl. demand planning, planning and supply chain operations
• Monitor Forecast Accuracy (FCA)
• Regularly review FCA method and model
Supply Network Planning and S&OP
• Monitor product availability, alert supply chain participants in case of shortages/bottlenecks
• Initiate preventive action to balance limited available stock according to priorities
• Implement S&OP process
• Support and Steer Regional S & OP processes and demand planning; manage inventories
• Participate in local and regional S&OP meetings
Procurement & Purchasing
• Steer and align merchandize product procurement activities for the region from 3rd party suppliers and global internal suppliers
• Integrate activities with Toller into the SC model (if applicable) and fully align processes
• Ensure that special warehousing requirements (DG) are considered in decisions on providers
• Drive divisional procurement of key raw material as well as sourcing and optimization of key raw materials
• Manage purchase orders, tolling including 3rd party supply and exceptions (e.g. air freight)
Sales Order Management
• Enable effective and efficient SC operations processes end-to-end (APTC, CS, oper. logistics)
• Ensure consistent handling of Global Key Accounts and ITG customers
o Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or Logistics Mgt.
• Working Experience:
o 8 years relevant experience, preferably with project management and leadership.
• Technical & Professional Knowledge:
o Experiences in ERP systems (SAP, Oracle…) is preferable.
o Good communication skill
o Strong interpersonal skills
o Ability to lead with and without authority
o Able to work under pressure/with deadlines.
Your Contact Person
We are committed to provide an environment of mutual respect and equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. MBCC Group believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Master Builders Solutions US, LLC
- Master Builders Solutions US, LLC Jobs