TEKsystems Mobility Tech in Cannon Air Force Base, New Mexico
TEKsystems is working on an opportunity with one of our partners that is seeking a skilled and motivated candidate to join their team in supporting a digital transformation effort with a DoD client.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for administering and managing end-user devices, applications, and configurations onsite.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge in the prerequisite skills below to help drive industry leading service and support to our customer. This role will provide opportunities to work with industry leaders in innovative technologies and requires a dynamic skillset to perform the following functions:
• Manage Mobile Devices Infrastructure, to include MDM, PKI-CAC encryption, provisioning, de-provisioning, and ordering of devices
• Coordinate critical customer issues as well as new release and change implementations.
• Update and maintain operations manual and contractual reports
• Identify and propose areas of improvement in the account
• Support implementation of technical documentations
• Maintain system integrity and security by resolving issues from Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans
• Perform continuous in depth analysis on results and provide strategic solutions to improve performance
• Support backup and recovery policies
• Document and maintain system configuration design documentation
• Create and maintain continuity documentation for this position
• Familiarity with industry trends and new products, making recommendations as the environment matures
• Support CONUS and OCONUS end users, to include VIPs requiring temporary phones dependent on country of travel
• BS in Computer Science, Networking, or other IT related field with at least 3 years hands on experience supporting MDM systems and configuration
• 2 years of relevant experience in using tools such as MobileIron, BlackBerry UEM, or AirWatch
• In-depth knowledge and troubleshooting experience of devices and understanding of key components related to MDM.
• Expertise and prior experience in large scale deployments , solutions or transitions
• Troubleshooting failed migration scenarios.
• Expertise and experience in working with all types of mobile devices.
• Good knowledge of architecture of MDM tools
• Good knowledge of server OS related to Active directory, Group policy, Exchange, AD groups, networking, and Microsoft O365
• Knowledge of App wrapping, App Signing, security is an added advantage.
• Excellent communication skills to carry out day to day job
• Possess or ability to obtain an interim/Full Secret Clearance
• Possess or ability to possess CompTIA Sec+ Certification
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs