MasterCard Consultant, Biz Ops in Cairo, Egypt
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the worlds fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant, Biz Ops
The Mobile Payments Gateway Biz Ops team is seeking for a problem solver team member, responsible for day to day platform availability, providing Tier 2 & 3 support, working closely with product partners, particularly local service providers and customer integrations (API, Batch and ISO).
The new member will be the production readiness steward for the platform by ensuring operational criteria like system availability, capacity, performance, monitoring, self-healing, and deployment automation are implemented throughout the delivery process.
The role is responsible for managing the activities to regionally operate the customer operations functions to support all Mobile Payments Solutions programs in Egypt and any future market according to agreed service levels.
The Core Biz Ops teams also focus on risk management by tying all our activities together with an overarching responsibility for compliance and risk mitigation. A biz ops focus is also on streamlining and standardizing traditional application specific support activities and centralizing points of interaction for both internal and external partners by communicating effectively with all key stakeholders.
Ultimately, the role of biz ops is to align Product and Customer Focused priorities with Operational needs. We regularly review our run state not only from an internal perspective, but also understanding and providing the feedback loop to our partners on how we can improve the customer experience of our services.
· Monitor and review with the relevant teams the Service Level Agreements (SLA) between MasterCard and its customers to ensure compliance.
· Execute on engagement models and processes to be implemented for the market to support customer issues escalation and resolution.
· Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of servicesfrom inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
· Analyze ITSM activities of the platform and provide feedback loop to product and business teams on operational gaps or resiliency concerns
· Support services before they go live through consulting, capacity planning and launch reviews.
· Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
· Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
· Take a holistic approach to problem solving, by connecting the dots during a production event thru the various technology stack that makes up the platform
· Manage direct relationships and interfaces with various stakeholders customers (banks), partners (UIG & Issuer Processor), Customer Service providers (UIG, MNO, Biller Aggregators, ¦) and platform vendor involved in the market operations support, while being part of a Global Team spread across multiple geographies and time zones.
· Experience in operations customer support role or equivalent
· Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
· We support many different stakeholders. Experience in dealing with difficult situations and making decisions with a sense of urgency is needed.
· Dual and Single Message Authorization, API calls, batch processing and Mastercard assests (InControl, MPTS, ¦) knowledge is a plus
· Experience in one or more of the following is a plus: SQL, Scripting, networking
· Interest in analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
· Ability to respond and communicate clearly and in a very timely manner, fluent in English.
· Self-directed, self-starter and comfortable working autonomously to accomplish results
· Experience in working across development, implementation, operations, and product teams to prioritize needs and to build relationships is a must.
Any experience in coding, data structures, pipeline management, software design, industry standards CI/CD tools like Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, Chef or other is considered a plus
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-75233