Grundfos Americas Corporation CBS Supply Planning Leader in Brookshire, Texas
CBS Supply Planning Leader
Brookshire, Texas, United States
Professional Level (some years of experience)
Grundfos Americas Corporation is seeking an experienced Supply Planning Leader to join its Supply Chain team. The Supply Planning Leader will be responsible for the supply planning process execution in the CBS performance unit, will apply professional supply chain knowledge to evaluate and summarize long term supply risk, provide fact-based input for the leadership team. The Supply Planning Leader will collaborate with Sales, Demand Planning, Product Development, Product Management, 1OFFICE, and all layers of the Supply Chain team (Group, Plant), and Purchasing. This position reports directly to the Supply Chain Director, CBS & APAC and will operate daily out of the Brookshire, Texas facility. Hybrid work schedule eligible. Relocation for this position cannot be supported and qualified candidates must have authorization to work in the USA without support.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
*What is the job about? *
• Responsible for creating and evaluating long term(18months) global CBS supply operations’ capacity plan, which covers all product type supplied by CBS Operations.
• Participate in the global product chain SIOP meetings, investigate and challenge plants’ capacity planning, driving supply plan accuracy improvement.
• Responsible for monitoring critical supply risk and drive problem solving when there’s escalations of delivery issue during the short-term plan execution period.
• Be the decision maker for the level 1 escalations of delivery issue. Facilitate CBS PU SIOP meetings, driving problem solving for short term delivery escalations from Sales.
• Analyze finish product supply network set up, governance product material level source route, identity opportunities for continuous improvement which linked to lead time reduction, inventory reduction, and Co2 emission reduction.
• Key player in Product Development process. Responsible for supply chain capacity planning for new product release (phase in), which is including startup inventory plan and monitoring lead time commitment.
• Responsible for legacy product phase out supply planning which is including inventory cleaning, capacity ramping down and spare parts planning.
*What do you need to apply? *
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor's Degree or above in Business or Economics. Additionally, have a minimum of 5 years working experience in Supply Chain Management in Multinational Companies.
• Experience managing defined processes within Supply Chain, e.g. SIOP/S&OP Knowledge
• Strong background executing complex or specialized projects and activities in Supply chain.
• Proven results supporting key initiatives in a large organization; experience in large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
• Capability to merge business situations and Supply Chain theory and principles into process and/or tools design, with the ability to fast adopt new one.
• Ability to initiate, frame, facilitate and drive improvement initiatives.
• Approach improvements from an end-to-end and holistic view; capability to communicate end-to-end implications.
• Customer service mindset and behavior
• Excellent communication skills in English language
• SAP experienced user
• Willingness to work a hybrid work schedule, (partial in-office, partial remote)
• Must be able to travel up to 10% if necessary. Thus candidates should be able to maintain valid identification.
If you would like to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos
*We look forward to hearing from you. *
It is Grundfos policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all it employees and applicants regardless of: race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Grundfos Americas Corporation
- Grundfos Americas Corporation Jobs