IBM Account Growth Sales Specialist - German Speaker in BRNO, Czech Republic
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for highly motivated, skilled individuals, who are passionate about selling, client interaction, challenging the status quo and identify new business opportunities to grow an existing client portfolio.
You will work with the client to understand issues and requirements and respond to Request for Service (RFS) to help grow the business in an account with a presence in Germany, Austria or Switzerland, working from our Client Innovation Center in Brno.
• Shape and drive an appropriate RFS growth plan for your client with the client account team
• Understand customer requirements and identify potential business opportunities to drive sales
• Generate repeat sales at assigned client and support sales efforts of the practice
• Manage all RFS requests from the client end to end (Full sales cycle)
• Ensure positive client satisfaction and relationship is maintained
• Participate in account planning and strategy for the clients working with the account team
• Reach out to existing clients to cross-sell and up-sell
English language - advanced level
German language - advanced level
As an IBM employee, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
• 5 weeks of paid vacation
• Relocation assistance in the amount of 15.000 CZK paid according to Relocation Assistance Policy (this package is conditional)
• Elaborate education program for each employee - training during the work career, courses are lead by professional lectors; e-learning education; flexible education plan for each job position
• Strong career opportunities
• Access to Hi-tech; MAC@IBM
• Above standard Medical Care
• Discounts in Sports, Culture, Healthcare, Childcare, Finance, Electronics
• Global Travel and Life insurance
• Contribution to the Pension fund
• IBM stock purchase plan
You will have the opportunity to:
• Join our Succeeding@IBM Program - a structured on-boarding and development program
• Become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams
• Gain knowledge and develop skills through our world-class trainings
• Benefit from mentoring and coaching
• Balance your work with your life and enjoy a flexible working environment
Please, take in consideration, that should your application be successful, our recruiters will contact you back.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Be able to manage client expectations and relationships
• Have financial acumen
• Ability to set direction and work effectively in cross functional teams to reach goals
• Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills and a strong focus on client happiness.
• A good technical understanding in Managed Infrastructure and Cloud offerings and services
• A proven track record in Strategic Outsourcing Sales and Relationship Management at senior management level
• Demonstrated leadership skills managing in a matrix environment on-shore, near-shore and off-shore delivery resources
• Have native or near native level of German as well as an extensive cultural awareness of Germany, Austria or Switzerland
• In addition to German, the common language in use in IBM is English so “Business English” is a core requirement.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- IBM Jobs