Robert Half Credit Clerk in BREWSTER, New York
Description • Handle credit accounts, following guidelines established for the organization.
• Reconciling outstanding account balances
• Weekly reporting on accounts receivable and past due status (maintaining clear notes under customers’
• Assist customers with questions/issues with their account.
• Approve order releases for credit accounts on credit hold.
• Sends out past due letters by email or mail.
• Notifies/resolves uncollected COD's , skipped invoices, underpaid invoices and processes/resolves NSF checks.
• Process approved payments by customers.
• Responsible for collection activities including sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts
on repayment terms.
• Review and process credit applications within established company guidelines to be approved by
• Participate in department meetings and provide feedback or concerns to management
Job Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships with
customers and with the sales team. Requirements Accounts Receivable (AR), Customer Service, Process Payments, Billing Collection, Credit Approvals
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs