Cargill React Native Developer in Brasília, Brazil
Desired know how as FrontEnd Developer duties and responsibilities
· Design and build advanced app features for Web Applications or Mobile applications using modern frontend frameworks.
· Work closely with product management & UX teams to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
· Understanding of design principles and interface guidelines.
· Work as a point of contact for internal customers for the products assigned.
· In-depth understanding of modern application design principles and DevOps
· Develop automation strategies for service and operations.
· Identify application performance, user experience and service improvement opportunities and design the implementation plan for them.
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs .
· Evaluate risks and opportunities.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement .
Bachelor’s degree on Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
3 years of experience in software development.
3 years of experience using modern frontend frameworks (React, Angular or Vue).
Knowledge on React Native
Experience Integrating with APIs services (REST, GraphQL desirable) on cloud platforms (Azure, AWS) using different data exchange formats (JSON, XML).
Experience working with Git. Gitflow is desirable.
Good English communication skills.
Experience being part of a software development team using the Scrum methodology for at least one year, diligently applying Scrum principles, practices and theory.
Experience on maintenance, optimization and refactoring code. In-depth understanding of modern application design principles.
Strong knowledge of design patterns, best practices and code smells.
Familiarity with continuous integration.
Experience in unit testing.
Open to learn new code languages and or frameworks
Experience in ReactJS / React Native . Related Libraries like Redux, Mobx, RxJS.
Experience writing Native modules for React Native.
Experience in Tools Demonstration and Fluent Presentation and Organizational Skills.
Experience deploying in iOS and Android environments.
Understanding of Apple’s and Material design principles and interface guidelines.
5+ years' experience with Mobile Customizations & Development.
Experience in functional programing (RxJS).
Experience in Obj-C/Swift and Java Android /Kotlin is a plus
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Portuguese is a plus
Visit to learn more about Global IT: https://www.cargill.com/careers/it-careers
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Cargill Jobs