AT&T Sales Executive Mobility Retail in Brandon, Florida
As a Sales Executive – Mobility Retail, you’ll work with AT&T's cutting-edge business products and services focusing on our mobility solutions. You’ll focus on generating new sales revenue within a module or territory making daily sales calls, networking, building relationships and identifying sales opportunities. You’ll partner with clients to understand their needs and deliver customized value-added solutions to solve customers’ strategic business priorities. We’re looking for competitive, tech-savvy, self-driven individuals that are passionate about business sales and transforming the speed of business. Are you ready for the challenge?
• Partner with AT&T Retail and Authorized Retail stores to train and prospect to acquire new business accounts
• With the aid of support group, identifies sales solutions, builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information and obtain prospects.
• Develops new accounts, maintains and grows existing accounts.
• Establishes and maintains productive long-term networks/relationships with customers.
• Owns account relationship and responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
• Utilizes consultative selling skills to identify key trends, uncover customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications to find and close sales opportunities.
• Develops responses for Request for Proposals as well as observes and participates in presenting products and services that can benefit customers’ needs.
• May aid in devising direct sales plans or develop strategic initiatives to grow/retain the revenue stream of assigned moderately complex accounts/projects.
• May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies (i.e. billing, installation, customer issues).
What you’ll bring:
• 2-5 years of direct sales experience, preferably Outside Sales or B2B Sales experience
• Experience with telecommunications, mobility or technical sales preferred
• Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
• Current auto insurance
• Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline preferred
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Our most successful Sales Executives can overachieve up to 1000%. And with paid-training, career tools and resources you’ll hit the ground running.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement. We also provide employee discounts on:
• AT&T Wireless plans & features, including IOT and connected devices
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T phone
• AT&T TV (including free HBO Max), DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.
- AT&T Jobs