HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist PRN in Bradenton, Florida
Serving the healthcare needs of Manatee County for more than 40 years,Blake Medical Centeris a 383-bed, tertiary hospital and leading provider of quality, affordable healthcare. We offer a wide range of services including the area's onlyTrauma Center,24-hour emergency care,open-heart surgery,cancer care,joint replacementandinpatient rehabilitation. Blake also boasts many designations and certifications from some of the most well-known names in healthcare. Experience a higher standard of care at Blake Medical Center in Bradenton, Florida just minutes from the Gulf Coast beaches.
Blake Medical Center is currently accepting applications for a Florida-licensed CT Technologist (CT Tech) on a PRN/per diem/as-needed basis. ARRT (R, CT) plus BLS required. Flexibility to cover various shifts on weekdays and weekends is necessary for consideration.
The CT Technologist performs those duties involved with a variety of technical imaging procedures by operating all equipment utilized within the CT Scan department. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Develops and organizes images for presentation to the radiologist or referring physician; Ensures the appropriateness of the exam is correct; Establishes and maintains a good rapport and professional relationship with fellow employees, other departments and the Medical Staff; and Inputs MEDITECH data accurately and in a timely fashion.
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is #1, apply now!
- Graduate of an accredited program in field of practice
- Valid Florida licensure (CRT)
- ARRT (R) and (CT) registries
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Minimum of one (1) year clinical radiology experience preferred
- Customer service abilities, including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs
Title: CT Technologist PRN
Location: Florida-Bradenton-Blake Medical Center - Bradenton
Requisition ID: 00309-11567