Actalent Senior Software Engineer in Boulder, Colorado
• Designs, implements, and tests software for medical device products
• Participates in requirements gathering, estimating and planning
• Creates documentation throughout the development process
• Works with other disciplines to develop system-minded implementations that take into account safety, performance, communication, user interface and other aspects of a final product
• Commits to achieving and exceeding project goals and timelines
• Performs duties in compliance with the Quality System
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
• 5+ years experience with C/C++ in a Linux development environment
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs