Robert Half International HRMS System Administrator in Bonita Springs, Florida
Robert Half Direct is seeking a talented HRMS Systems Administrator to join the team at an established rental company. As the Systems Administrator for Human Resource Management Systems, you will be the backbone for supporting technology that enhances employee experience for the company. You will be the liaison between critical functions and external SaaS providers, as well as the main support for internal HR systems.
• Analyze user needs, facilitate process improvements, and architect complete solutions.
• Design, support, and administer efficient, well-structured, and well-documented technical solutions for HCM.
• Develop technical documentation for systems, projects, and processes.
• Analyze code and monitor logs to assist developers with troubleshooting.
• Analyze release notes for software upgrades and new releases.
• Coordinate testing of new patches or software releases and assist as required.
• Perform advanced security administration and resolve complex security issues.
• Monitor Ticket for quick resolution or escalation to vendor (troubleshoot & engage).
• Maintain system integrity.
• Maintain all SOX and Internal Audit Controls to ensure overall compliance
• Maintain cloud deployment architectures and continuous integration.
• Analyze and document technical flows from end to end.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
• Facilitate data transfer to support enterprise reporting tool.
• Perform problem identification, resolution, and root cause analysis to avoid disruptions of service.
• Maintain familiarity with other IT system/business application capabilities and scope definition
• 2 or more years HCM business process experience.
• 4 or more years of experience working with SaaS solutions
• Knowledge around API Feeds and Web Service Integrations
• Understanding of HR business processes (HR data, Benefits, Payroll, Time, etc.)
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration/Accounting, or other related field or recent equivalent work experience.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Bonita Springs, FL
Date Posted: January 21, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 31000-9502816627
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs