HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist PRN in Blacksburg, Virginia
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as anCT Technologist who will also cover X-ray on night shift *today at *LewisGale Hospital - Montgomery. **
At LewisGale Hospitals, we want to ensure we meet your needs. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401(k) 100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the LewisGale Montgomery family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious CT/Rad Technologistto help us reach our goals covering night shift. Unlock your potential here!
What would you do in this role?
As aCT Technologist,you wouldoperate CT and X-ray equipment, to produce cross-sectional images of patients' bones, organs and tissue used to diagnose medical conditions. You willprepare patients for procedures by explaining the process and positioning the patient to capture optimal images requested by the physician.
· You willaccurately interpret a physician’s scanning instructions, administer contrast materials, prepare and operate the CT scan and X-ray equipment.
· Assist the radiologist in administering medication and contrast agents, performing biopsies and all types of care to patients.
· Prepare examination rooms for CT scan, X-ray and/or invasive procedures.
· Monitor inventory of supplies during room rotation and maintain room cleanliness.
· Graduate of an AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology.
· Basic Life Support Certification.
· ARRT-CT certification preferred.
· CT experience preferred.
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery is a 146-bed, general acute-care facility delivering comprehensive healthcare—including a wide range of medical, surgical, obstetric, pediatric, orthopedic, emergency and outpatient services—to residents of Southwest Virginia and the New River Valley.
In partnership with the three other hospitals of LewisGale Regional Health System, we provide you with benefits from the financial, technical and professional resources of HCA, our parent company and the nation’s largest non-government hospital organization. At the same time, we offer the best features typically found at smaller hospitals where patients receive personalized treatment and high quality, compassionate care.
Ethisphere has rated HCA Healthcare a World’s Most Ethical Company since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.__
*We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. We will reach out to highly qualified candidates to schedule an interview. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring! *
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: CT Technologist PRN
Location: Virginia-Blacksburg-LewisGale Hospital-Montgomery
Requisition ID: 00033-25245