The LEGO Group Senior Manager Environmental Supply Chain in Billund, Denmark
Senior Manager Environmental Supply Chain
- Denmark, Billund, South Denmark
- United Kingdom
Job ID DK12364
- Enviromental & Sustainability
Would you like to join our ambitious team to influence the LEGO Group´s environmental responsibility agenda?
Develop and deliver a coherent approach to supply chain engagement on environmental topics. Minimise the risks to The LEGO Group whilst exploring opportunities for closer teamwork, crafting business value, and leading to meaningful environmental impact reduction!
• Oversee and drive/grow the cross-functional ‘Engage 2 Reduce’ environmental supply chain project which seeks to engage and establish relationships with strategic suppliers.
• Key point of contact for Procurement leaders.
• Support Procurement teams in supplier selection processes.
• Champion relationships with key partners responsible for sourcing, logistics and R&D.
• Keep a strategic overview of activities from all divisions. Deliver tangible and measurable environmental impact reductions that have clear business and reputation value.
• Partner with internal specialists to provide technical input and advice on environmental aspects of our value chain.
• Work collaboratively across global functions to secure consensus from senior leaders and their teams to embed sustainability into their ways of working.
• Build and embed industry leading metrics to demonstrate competitive advantage for the LEGO Group whilst reducing our environmental footprint.
• Deliver engaging communication with internal partners, consumers, and customers.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Environmental Responsibility (ER) is a globally based team of functional specialists and leaders with vision seeking to build impact both inside and outside the LEGO Group.
ER is responsible for ensuring the LEGO Group fulfils its Planet Promise’ by achieving the highest possible environmental performance through a commercial logic. Demonstrating commercial advantage and driving innovation across the business, the team addresses the entire value chain: from the impact of raw materials through manufacture of products, distribution, use, and onto eventual reuse or recycling
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor’s degree in a sustainability-related field or equivalent working experience.
• Qualifications or experience in the field of Procurement.
• Experience in implementing, delivering, and measuring the impact of change management programs.
• Able to work with colleagues from varying cultures and levels of seniority.
• Adaptable mindset. Excellent communicator and presenter
• Resilient and able to deal with the challenges that change management brings.
• Experience of working in an agile work environment.
• Advanced in written and verbal English.
Bringing it to life
This is a great opportunity to work for a company that strives to eliminate its environmental impacts and deliver sustainable playful products for the children of today and tomorrow.
You will be part of a team that looks at all activities, from sustainable product and packaging materials design to how we eat and drink in the least impactful way. If you have a desire to make a difference, then this could be the role for you
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
The LEGO Group
- The LEGO Group Jobs