Billings Clinic IT Applications Analyst III - Third Party Applications in Billings, Montana
You can make a difference as a part of our region's largest health care system, based locally in Billings, Montana. Join our amazing team with a focus on safe, high quality care and an excellent patient experience. Billings Clinic is here to take care of our community and region.
We look forward to meeting you.
Billings Clinic is a community-owned, not-for-profit, Physician-led health system based in Billings with more than 4,700 employees, including over 550 physicians and non-physician providers. Our integrated organization consists of a multi-specialty group practice and a 304-bed hospital.Learn more (https://www.billingsclinic.com/about-us/) about Billings Clinic (our organization, history, mission, leadership and regional locations) and how we are recognized nationally for our exceptional quality.
We provide a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all full-time employees (minimum of 24 hours/week), including Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer matching, Defined Contribution Pension Plan, Paid Time Off, employee wellness program, and much more.Click here (https://www.billingsclinic.com/careers/employee-benefits/) for more information ordownload the 2021 Employee Benefits Guide (https://ncstoragemlbillings.blob.core.windows.net/public/2021%20Billings%20Clinic%20Staff%20Benefits%20Guide.pdf) .
Magnet: Commitment to Nursing Excellence
Billings Clinic is proud to be recognized for nursing excellence as a Magnet®-designated organization, joining only 97 other organizations worldwide that have achieved this honor four times. The re-designation process happens every four years. Click here (https://www.billingsclinic.com/campaign-landing-pages/magnet/) to learn more!
IT Applications Analyst III - Third Party Applications
PMO / OPERATIONS - 8732 (Billings Clinic Main Campus)
Schedule: M-F, 8am-5pm
Employment Status: Full-Time (.75 or greater)
Hours per Pay Period: 1.00 = 80 hours (Exempt)
Starting Salary DOE: $65,624 - $82,035
This position serves as the primary technology resource for the clinical, financial and/or 3rd party information systems within a business unit and/or division. Responsibilities include planning and design of business solutions and resources needed to meet business goals/objectives, facilitate the integration of data, information, knowledge and/or systems to support improved productivity, efficiency, decision making, and/or quality outcomes for all clinical, financial or 3rd party roles within Billings Clinic and its regional partners. Position is responsible for implementing and operational support of system configurations, analyzing data, information and information system requirements. Provides technical expertise as a consultant to the user community for Billings Clinic and its regional partners. Responsible for on-going training and education of all user personnel within assigned support areas.
Essential Job Functions
• Provides day to day operational support for assigned systems. Participates in supported system implementations for Billings Clinic and its regional partners
• Acts as a liaison and expert with the end-user community, and software vendors to identify problems and concerns regarding the overall performance and/or effectiveness of the technologies and workflows that impact supported users. Researches, analyzes and provides recommendations for corrective action to resolve problems with the internal functionality of the system and/or integration of information between systems. Collaborates with the technical resources and/or software vendor with recommendations for system enhancements, detailed information regarding technical or functionality problems and assists with implementation of recommended fixes.
• Utilizes lifelong learning skills to maintain current knowledge of trends and developments related to specific role and/or area of expertise as it relates to information management systems and the assigned department, business unit and/or organization. Identifies and seeks out growth opportunities and shares knowledge with colleagues.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience (7+ years). An equivalent combination of education and experience related to the identified tasks, knowledge, skills and abilities will be considered
• 7 Years of Experience
Certifications and Licenses
• Current state driver’s license and the ability to be insured to operate Billings Clinic vehicles
Billings Clinic is Montana’s largest health system serving Montana, Wyoming and the western Dakotas. A not-for-profit organization led by a physician CEO, the health system is governed by a board of community members, nurses and physicians. Billings Clinic includes an integrated multi-specialty group practice, tertiary care hospital and trauma center, based in Billings, Montana. Learn more atwww.billingsclinic.com/aboutus (https://www.billingsclinic.com/about-us/)
Billings Clinic is committed to being an inclusive and welcoming employer, that strives to be kind, safe, and courageous in all we do. As an equal opportunity employer, our policies and processes are designed to achieve fair and equitable treatment of all employees and job applicants. All employees and job applicants will be provided the same treatment in all aspects of the employment relationship, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy and family status, national origin, spoken language, neurodiversity, age, and/or disability. To ensure we provide an accessible candidate experience for prospective employees, please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.