Microsoft Corporation Account Based Marketing Programs and Engagement Lead in Bellevue, Washington
The Microsoft Global Demand Center Account Based Marketing team is at the forefront of driving transformation in our commercial cloud business by driving a connected sales and marketing experience. Our team is passionate about driving business growth, marketing innovation, and new global ABM capabilities directly connected to our sales teams.
Our rapidly expanding team is looking for a new talent to drive industry innovation for ABM, create best-in-class customer experiences, and more deeply connect our marketing with our sales organization. This role will own key Account Based Marketing programs ensuring strategy and execution alignment along with key marketing performance metrics. This includes bringing together a holistic plan for targeting, sales alignment, customer journeys, demand generation, integrated marketing, AI/ML models, field marketing landing, and forecasts. You will work across many stakeholders to align business priorities, sales scorecard metrics, integrated marketing programs, all that deliver actionable insights for our sales teams.
This role requires strong marketing expertise, particularly in approaches for driving engagement in customer acquisition and expertise in evaluating integrated marketing plans with an emphasis on influencing digital marketing. To be successful in this role, individuals should be well versed in and comfortable with marketing technology and marketing operations. Depth of experience in project management and driving results across cross-functional teams is key. Candidates should have a history of driving change and innovation, with the ability to not only identify areas of improvement but have a proven track record of creating executional plans that can scale globally to drive business impact.
• Bring teams together and create high levels of collaboration and partnership with across various stakeholders; including Product Marketing, Sales, and Integrated Marketing teams to align on business priorities and ABM programs
• Work across multiple marketing disciples to drive change and innovation to deliver ABM best-practices within the Global Demand Center, influencing key stakeholders on customer journeys, acquisition tactics and channels, building effective nurture programs, and deepening seller connections.
• Build operational rigor with clear communication, documentation, and landing motions that are consistent across all ABM programs.
• Work with data science team to develop AI/ML models that predict business outcomes for your programs.
• Drive global landing and adoption strategies across our 14 global areas to ensure field marketers are informed and actioning on global ABM guidance.
• Design and lead pilots to test and improve engagement-driving marketing practices in the GDC for ABM programs, including use of web, owned & operated, field, product, and relationship marketing based approaches. Measure impact and drive path from pilot to broader, global implementation.
• Drive new capabilities that enable sellers to act as marketers, nurturing and reaching out to their customers in a curated, simplified way.
• Experience in commercial/B2B integrated marketing and demand generation.
• Experience either in or working with sales organizations
• Experience in lead cross-team projects, with the ability to influence and lead others
• A proven track record of driving change, leading innovation, and improving existing programs and processes.
• Strong project management skills with experience of taking pilots from the ideation stage to execution and results reporting.
• High attention to detail and able to work within stringent deadlines.
• Self-starter with a drive to succeed and comfortable with high levels of ambiguity in a quickly changing business environment.
• Proven track record to exceed expectations, have high impact, and deliver results.
• College Degree
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing or sales
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs