Thermo Fisher Scientific 2022 Campus – BID – Technical Application Specialist in Beijing, China
This role is focused on driving excellence in customer applications to provide quality technical support on guidance on product selection, product use, and resolution of technical complaints.
• Respond to customers' inquiries regarding the proper use of general molecular biology/protein biology/cell biology/cell analysis related products in the field or by phone, email and online platform.
• Provides troubleshooting support to customers and resolves customers' complaints of a technical nature.
• To identify customer opportunities, needs and requirements and communicate opportunities to sales force.
• Provide post-sales products and applications training to customers in their laboratories or Thermofisher Scientific training centers.
• Prepare and present seminars to wide array of audiences including customers, potential customers, Sales Representatives and other employees as requested.
• PhD in Molecular Biology, cell biology and/or immunology or similar field, post-dr. or oversea experiences are preferred;
• General knowledge and hands-on experience of molecular biology/protein biology/cell biology/cell analysis.
• Work experience in a technical support role in MNC is strongly preferred.
• Proven ability to digest large amounts of new and complex technical information in a short time.
• Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills, excellent communication skill to deal with the scientific communication with customers
• High energy, team player and the ability to work under pressure
• Initiative, self-motivated, open-minded and detail-oriented
• Fluent in both oral and written English.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Jobs