Aston Carter Talent Acquisition Specialist in Bayport, Minnesota
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with respective hiring leaders, HR team, candidates and third-party recruiting firms to create partnerships that yield successful hiring results
• Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to recruit top tier talent. Identify and deploy creative methodologies for sourcing quality candidates. Utilize candidate research and sourcing techniques that develop effective pipelines of key talent. Utilize reports and metrics to measure effectiveness.
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need. Interview and assess candidates using behavioral competency-based interview questions.
• Organize, lead and document talent acquisition strategy session with managers and post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates.
• Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager's interactions, and other recruiting activities.
• Utilize technology to post jobs, source for candidate and maintain documentation for all candidates, searches and recruiting activities. Support onboarding tasks as needed, i.e - offer letters, drug & bg checks.
• Lead, develop and support talent acquisition programs and strategies, examples include: college recruiting, diversity, relocation, vendor management, technology and others as needed. Projects assigned to individuals based on organizational need and development.
• Help leaders and the organization understand the value in networking and providing a superior candidate experience.
talent acquisition, recruiter/sales trainee, recruiting hiring, Recruiting
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 5+ years of recruitment/talent acquisition experience. Will consider candidates with both staffing agency and corporate recruitment experience.
• Understanding of specific HR concepts with emphasis on staffing processes, internal HR policies, employment law and interviewing techniques or equivalent demonstrated skills and abilities.
• Strong personal computer skills including Microsoft office, HRIS applications, ATS and other talent acquisition research and sourcing tools.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Aston Carter Jobs