Kyndryl, Inc. Network Services Specialist in BANGALORE, India
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an Infrastructure Architect - Next Generation Network Services, you will provide 3rd level engineering support for our customers. and responsible for the complete VoIP environment You will be providing 3rd level support for planning, implementing and operating VoIP systems Acts as a point of contact for Service Managers in technical topics and also participating in VoIP projects
The major responsibilities of the IPT/Telephony Provisioning Analyst include:
• Previous experience in POTS, PRI, VOIP, SIP, and or data circuit provisioning required. Knowledge of telephony technologies, LNP practices and ability to read carrier records.
• Understanding of TDM and VoIP telephony architectures and infrastructures including associated equipment and functions.
• Understanding of North American Dial Plan and international dialing processes.
• Understanding of service provider circuit provisioning processes and potential issues.
• Obtain service records, invoices, and CSRs for client sites as required.
• Maintain telephony inventory in Service Now CMDB.
• Interface with client TEM provider to insure invoice payment and inventory accuracy.
• Daily communications with internal departments such as: Accounts Payable, Human Resources as well as other divisions of IT as required.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
7 year of experience operating any VoIP products (Cisco)
• Centralized monitoring, network performance reporting, network optimization, and
• Troubleshooting of enterprise IPT & UCaaS deployments.
• SIP routing design, trunking design and implementation.
• Cisco SBC SIP service design, implementation, and operations.
• Implementing security policies and procedures for IPT and video.
• Contact Center Applications, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE)
• Fidelus Operator Console
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
5 -7+ years network and voice engineering experience\
Experience in cisco (LAN/WAN) network technologies
Former lead role in building Cisco Unified Communication projects
Skype / Teams operation experience
Different VoIP vendor experience (other than Cisco)
Service Now experience
Required Education Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Education Bachelor's Degree
State / Province MULTIPLE
City / Township / Village MULTIPLE CITIES
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary job category Technical Specialist
Role ( Job Role ) Network Support Specialist
Employment Type Full-Time
Contract type Regular
Position Type Professional
Travel Required No Travel
Company (Y030) Kyndryl Solutions Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position? No
- Kyndryl, Inc. Jobs