IQVIA Assistant Accounting Coordinator- Collections in Bangalore, India
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health.
Assistant Accounting Coordinator is responsible for monitoring client accounts receivables, contact debtors to ensure payment is made in a timely manner, and cascading invoice inquiries to Project Services. This position will report directly to the Collections Supervisor.
• Managing Finance mailbox and assigning tasks to designated team member
• Resubmission of invoices, sending client statements and additional admin. responsibilities
• Send client communications regarding confirmation receipt of invoices
• Work closely with internal and external partners to ensure timely payment
• B Com (Finance)
• Strong PC skills (i.e. Microsoft Office Excel)
• PeopleSoft experience preferred but not required
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong communication skills are a must
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs