Aston Carter Account Coordinator in Baltimore, Maryland
Aston Carter is partnering with a leading Automobile Import/Export company in the Baltimore, MD area for an Account Coordinator!! Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel!
The Account Coordinator will serve as an interface between customers and the operations team. The ideal candidate thrives a fast-paced environment and has a keen eye for detail.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Act as the interface between all processing departments within the facility
• Communicate and collaborate with customer and operations effectively
• Processing daily paperwork for ship arrivals, shipments and returns (Vessel manifests, reconciliation of shipping, Vessel Vin verification pre arrival & post arrival. & Purification Reports once arrived etc.)
• Data entry of vehicles processed in AS400 (accessories, releases, SRI/SRO Holds etc.)
• Updates and maintains the port tracking system
• Inputs/Updates vessel forecast into E-Tracking
• Generate month end reports
• Resolve issues with customer account
• Other collateral duties as assigned by the Office Accounting Manager
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Aston Carter Jobs