Robert Half Business Manager in Austin, Texas
Robert Half is partnering with a research firm in the financial services industry.
We are looking for a business & account manager to join our fully remote team. This person will be an integral part of running the day-to-day operations of our business, managing and maintaining client relationships, and spearheading operational and business projects.
Sample day-to-day job responsibilities:
Primary point of contact for clients on account issues
Maintain client user list and client access to research in Mailchimp and on Wordpress website
Process client renewals, pricing, billing, and payments
Correspond with potential clients, set up trials and subscriptions
Guide new clients through contracting steps: meet with client’s compliance or legal teams as needed, negotiate pricing, and review client contracts
Schedule client meetings and manage team calendar
Help organize client events
Implement new product initiatives and support business expansion
Bookkeeping and invoicing in Quickbooks
Liaise with outside accounting team as primary point of contact
Maintain Wordpress and Squarespace websites with assistance of IT contractors
Manage relationship with outside tech support as primary point of contact
· This is a fully remote position with some optionality for travel to client meetings or firm gatherings.
· Candidates are expected to work primarily between 8-5pm ET.
· Competitive compensation and a generous benefits package with scheduling flexibility.
· Several years of practical experience in business and/or account management
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Undergraduate degree preferred
· Experience with: Wordpress, Squarespace, Mailchimp, and Quickbooks preferred
· Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
· Must be a self-starter, a resourceful problem solver, and productive in a remote work from home environment
· Knowledge of economics and financial markets a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs