UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Sr Escalation Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Sr Escalation Manager
Atlanta - Georgia - USA, Georgia - Georgia - Remote
Description & Requirements
The Senior Escalation Manager under T & I's Escalation Management team is responsible for providing customer escalation support to our customers when the area of concern/issue is with our engineering, Cloud or product teams.
This role will act as a liaison and coordinate internal efforts to obtain issue resolution for reported escalated issues that have a significant impact on the customer's business or relationship.
The Senior Escalation Manager will also be responsible for monitoring dashboards for trends to call out themes and stories and improve customer satisfaction.
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in providing complex Customer Support, management, and/or supervision
• Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving team environment
• Proven track record of working collaboratively to improve the customer’s experience
• Ability to develop collaborative relationships with customers, partners, and developers across the business at all levels
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, and architects
• Able to manage relationships with peers and managers as it relates to support and services
• Ability to navigate complexity and create collaborative, cross-functional solutions
• Strong communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
• Able to translate complex issues in an understandable, organized way
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
• Working knowledge of Human Resources and Payroll systems
• Knowledge of CRM tools, preferably Salesforce
• Good working knowledge of MS-Office and Reporting tools
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs