IQVIA Line Manager for Project Services CTST team in Atlanta, Georgia
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
Provide day-to-day direction of staff and manage the Client Delivery Team to achieve client and company goals and/or initiatives; Support direct reports and drive continuous improvement in processes and procedures used by the project team; Perform duties and responsibilities of Project Manager/Set Up Project Manager when needed, for short-term or long-term assignments.
Line manager required to manage a team of Labmatrix Technical Leads and Project Managers
• This position involves extensive mentoring and professional development of direct staff within the Customer Delivery Teams:
• Manage assigned staff and day-to-day activities in accordance with organizational policies and applicable regulations
• Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work
• mentoring and training staff
• performance management, including appraising performance and guiding professional development, rewarding and disciplining employees as applicable
• Continuous assessment of talent within project management and drive consistent, high-quality project management services
• Develop and encourage a culture of delivering “best-in-industry” customer service by ensuring rapid identification of issues and problems and ensuring timely communication of resolution outcomes to both internal and external customers
• Ensure that studies are planned and executed in accordance with FDA, ICH, and/or EMEA guidelines and that Good Clinical Practices are followed at all times
• Report metrics to Associate Director related to productivity and quality
• Act as a champion or business process owner as appropriate to ensure that Six Sigma or other projects are completed as described in the project charter and within the timelines agreed by company management
• Participate in initiatives to improve employee engagement to positively impact operational results, customer satisfaction and employee retention
• Actively participate or lead external customer meetings with sales as applicable
• Participate in bid defense meetings to drive new and repeat business
• Serve as liaison between Project Services, internal departments, external vendors and the sponsor during the life cycle of the project(s)
• Foster a unified culture and facilitate collaboration, co-operation, sharing of information and teamwork
• Build and own client relationship for assigned study and serve as a liaison between Sponsor and project teams
• Lead communications and activities that further enhance the Client Delivery Team results and further strengthen the Client Governance structure
• Initiate and manage appropriate customer health check calls for staff as applicable
• Represent the company at Investigator/ Monitor meetings, internal and external authorities of regulatory bodies, and other Face to face meetings as needed
• Participate in external and internal audits/inspections, as required
• As needed, administer study training to sites, CRA and sponsors and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage on-going project expectations and issues
• Report on team performance against contract, client expectations, and project baselines to management
• Work performed is in accordance with ICH E6 Guideline for Good Clinical Practice
• Bachelor's Degree Life Sciences and/or related field Req
• Minimum 4 years of experience in clinical trials/ hospital-funded research, project management or laboratory environment.
• Strong people management skills with the ability to develop and lead cross-functional teams
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs