TEKsystems Help Desk Technician in Atlanta, Georgia
Candidates will provide customer support assistance in a Windows 7 and 10 environment. This position requires the ability to take incoming user calls over the telephone, email, and chat, and log calls in, and resolve them in a timely manner. Must be able to meet SLAs in a high volume environment. Must have solid MS application experience. Candidate will provide extensive support to remote customers utilizing Citrix and must be able to troubleshoot remote access problems effectively. Candidate will be responsible for some systems administration tasks utilizing Active Directory to include resetting passwords, and providing Moves, Adds, and Changes to users. Users are expected to take and close on average of 40 tickets in an 8 hour period.
• Provide 100% telephone support for local & remote customers using Windows 10/Office 2016.
• Familiar with a SLA environment - heavily tracked metrics and attendance.
• Experienced in fundamental troubleshooting with general networking & printer support knowledge.
• Strong support ability for MS Outlook, wireless troubleshooting, and connectivity problem solving skills.
• Knowledge & experience with support on desktops, laptops, tablets, Android, iPhone or iOS device, Apple/Mac, and any new emerging technologies.
• Software knowledge/experience with Active Directory, remote desktop, VPN, Internet Explorer, Adobe
• Desired knowledge in Citrix, Skype for business, Smart Card/CAT card support, SecurID
• Professional, business-minded technical resource
active directory, vpn, windows 10, office 2016, help desk, service desk, remote desktop, troubleshooting
Top Skills Details:
active directory,vpn,windows 10,office 2016,help desk,service desk,remote desktop,troubleshooting
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Proactive mindset - not just sitting around waiting for incoming calls, but actually going into the ticket queue and completing idle tickets (chats, voicemails, emails, etc.) • Presents as a business professional - on time, takes attendance seriously,
Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm OR 8am - 5pm
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.
- TEKsystems Jobs