Robert Half International Art Director in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group is hiring for an Art Director for a client in Atlanta who is open to remote candidates on the East Coast. This is a direct hire position.
You love long-format work that is highly editorial in nature. You have the skills and ability to sustain a creative direction over the course of a 16-to-150-page print document or a 40-50-page web site. Within this piece, you know how to use graphics to present and support narrative copy and data in distinct ways. You realize that templated design has limitations in this environment. You are excited by the fact that our clients will look to you for innovation on the digital front, as well as strong visual concepts around the layout of content on the print side.
You enjoy “owning” an entire project and relish the opportunity to create all graphic aspects of the project rather than being one member of a team that contributes different graphic elements and sections to a project.
Your creativity has a flexible and broad range: developing templated pages or unique visual experiences. You are capable of finding fresh ways to present content year in and year out – even when the story does not change dramatically.
You are able to articulate and present creative ideas to our internal strategy and account teams. You thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced, busy, deadline-driven environment.
The ideal candidate has a background in graphic print and digital design; is creative; has an excellent and mature work ethic and the ability to communicate effectively. While not a “developer” position you must have a working knowledge of how to design for the digital environment in CSS, HTML and Adobe XD.
• Exceptional design skills with an eye for consistency, strong layout skills and design sensibilities
• 5-7 years of industry experience with portfolio of previous professional work
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design preferred
• Proficiency in MacOSX, Adobe Creative Suite
• Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects within a defined agency processes and meet deadlines
• Strong team player, but also self-reliant with enthusiasm, positive attitude and the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, which may include extended hours when necessary to meet deadlines
• Communication of your vision with others on the team (developers/production artists/account executives)
• Detail-oriented with excellent time management and problem-solving skills, initiative and attention-to-detail
Please reach out to Morgan McCutcheon with The Creative Group & Connect with me on LinkedIn!
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs