LifePoint Health Ultrasound Tech PRN in Athens, Tennessee
Starr Regional Medical Center is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Ultrasound Tech for ourUltrasound Department. This job is permanent, PRN.
*Benefits Include: *
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) for full-time employees
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Training
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistancefor qualified applicants
Core competencies include, but are not limited to the following:
- Receives patients, explains method of procedure and makes sure patient is comfortable.
- Provides patient services to all ages using imaging modalities.
- Operates ultrasound equipment to perform clinical diagnostic ultrasound exams and routine invasive procedures according to established standards and practices.
- Maintains equipment and supplies and organizes work area.
- Keeps accurate records, helps with scheduling of the ultrasound and keeps patient flow smooth.
Minimum Education Completion of a Certified Diagnostic Medical Sonography program and/or Associate of Applied Science in Radiography OR current Registry with ARDMS or ARRT (S) in lieu of education: □ Preferred X Required Required Licenses [United States] Diagnostic Medical Sonographer Current Registry with ARDMS or ARRT (S): X Preferred □ Required Required Skills/Certifications: The below certifications will be required at the time of hire: X Basic Life Support (BLS)
Job: *Please select a valid job field
Organization: *Starr Regional Medical Center
Title: Ultrasound Tech PRN
Requisition ID: 7412-6177