Global Resource Solutions Security Escort in Arlington, Virginia
Global Resource Solutions, Inc. (GRS) is seeking an enthusiastic,
motivated, detail orientated, and talented individual for the position
of Security Escort.
The Escort is primarily responsible to perform protective service and escort
work such as escorting uncleared individuals into designated buildings and
property, protecting equipment and material, and controlling access to
installations by employees and visitors. The Escort will ensure positive
control of all approved but uncleared individuals - from verification of
identify upon arrival at the facility to personally escorting them within the
facility and ensuring they exit appropriately. The Escort does not act in the
capacity of a law enforcement officer and has no arrest or apprehension
powers. A majority of the work is performed indoors within the facility.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
· Initiates, updates, tracks and closes
· Required to follow all company personnel and
safety policies, and perform all assigned duties in a safe work manner.
· Will arrive at work at the designated time in
proper uniform and carrying needed, issued equipment.
· Will carry out general and special orders for
· Will communicate via radio, telephone and
orally according to orders.
· Required to interact and escort as required
with public and government personnel.
· Will be responsible for cleanliness of uniform
and equipment assigned.
· Meet, greet and interact professionally with
employees, VIPs, and the general public
· Maintain poise and self-control under stress.
· Construct and write clear, concise, accurate,
and detailed reports in English.
· Read, speak, understand, and apply printed
rules, detailed orders, instructions, and training materials in English.
· Must be able to work flexible hours to include
weekends and holidays and be on call
· Other duties may be assigned to meet business
High School Diploma or GED
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
· Prior military, civilian, or security guard experience
· Honorably discharged (If Applicable)
· Successfully completed all training and have obtained all
required permits, licenses, certifications and security clearances for the
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Active Top Secret Clearance with access to SCI is required
Licenses, Registrations, Clearance:
Must possess and maintain a valid state driver's license.
Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
Must speak, read, write, and understand the English language, apply written
rules, detailed orders, instructions and training material
Physical Requirements: This position requires employees to be willing and
able to: sit, bend, reach, stoop, squat, stand, and walk.
Communication: Excellent customer service via phone and face to face
conversation, excellent written and oral command of English.
An exciting and
rewarding career awaits you with Global Resource Solutions, Inc. (GRS). GRS
is a management consulting company to government and business that offers
great career opportunities and a comprehensive slate of employee benefits to
our employees including medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability,
life insurance and a retirement plan. GRS is an Equal Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected