Aerotek Entry Level Receptionist Needed - $15/hr in Anaheim, California
Company that manufacturing Aerospace equipment is looking for a 1st shift Door Monitor / Covid Screener
• They will have their own desk and computer, at one of the facilities entrances
• Responsible for passing out badges, scanning, and keeping track of who enters the building throughout the day
• Will check badges for all employees entering the building.
• Will verify given employee is supposed to be there at that time.
• Check everyone’s temps with a touchless thermometer
• Ask the standard Covid questions
• Hand out masks to those who don’t have them
communication, communication and people skills, computer skills, scanning
Please email resume directly to email@example.com *
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs