NANA Regional Corporation RD SE Electrical Engineering in Albuquerque, New Mexico
RD SE Electrical Engineering
We are seeking motivated contract R&D Electrical Engineers to support electronics modules product lifecycle activities through design, build, operational/environmental testing and qualification, including in full scale prototypes.
On any given day, you may be called on to:
• Provide technical execution of module design, integration, and qualification efforts towards delivery of the First Production Unit
• Plan and perform build, testbed and integration activities
• Support preparation for module, subsystem and system qualification and verification
• Partner with suppliers on the development of components
• Collaborate with other subsystem module teams to work integration issues, define interfaces, and meet project due dates
• Potential minimal travel as required to support program efforts
Due to the nature of the work, the selected applicant must be able to work onsite
Research and Development
AIS is actively seeking individuals who can contribute to national security within the science, technology, and engineering fields as part of our supplemental labor team at vital federal research and development installations supporting the Department of Energy. AIS has an established history of contributing to the success of their customer’s mission. Available employment opportunities may range from administrative and logistical support to advanced technical positions. In accordance with President Biden's Executive Order 14042, you must be able to meet all health requirements, including but not limited to, current and future vaccination requirements to infectious diseases such as COVID-19. The Executive Order requires that all federal workers and federal contractor employees be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021. If you intend to submit a request for reasonable accommodation on the grounds of medical disability or a sincerely held religious belief, please complete and return the form title Candidate Request for Medical Accommodation to Covid Vaccination or Candidate Request for Religious Accommodation Related to Covid Vaccination and submit to VaccineAccommodationRequest@akima.com.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
AIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resources Department
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
• Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline, or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience, plus, five (5) years or more years of directly related experience; Or Master's degree as stated above, plus one (1) year experience.
Electrical system or component development efforts.
Electrical design (one or more of PCB design, digital circuits, analog circuits, high-voltage design, power system design, environmental system design).
Ability to obtain and maintain a DOE Q-level security clearance
Preferred Qualifications (Desired):
◦ Hardware product development lifecycle
◦ Assembly, integration, and test of large systems
◦ Production of electronic components
◦ FPGA / firmware
◦ Project management experience including responsibilities for schedule, budget and risk management
• Mature problem-solving and teamwork skills and an ability to take broad direction and execute technical and programmatic aspects of the program without detailed guidance or supervision
• A strong dedication to positive teaming dynamic, strong written and verbal skills, detail oriented with a keen focus on customer service
• An active DOE Q Clearance or DOD equivalent
We are required by DOE to conduct a pre-employment drug test and background review that includes checks of personal references, credit, law enforcement records, and employment/education verifications. Applicants for employment need to be able to obtain and maintain a DOE Q-level security clearance, which requires U.S. citizenship. If you hold more than one citizenship (i.e., of the U.S. and another country), your ability to obtain a security clearance may be impacted.
Applicants offered employment with Sandia as a sub-contractor are subject to a federal background investigation to meet the requirements for access to classified information or matter if the duties of the position require a DOE security clearance. Substance abuse or illegal drug use, falsification of information, criminal activity, serious misconduct or other indicators of untrustworthiness can cause a clearance to be denied or terminated by DOE, resulting in the inability to perform the duties assigned and subsequent termination of employment.
NANA Regional Corporation
- NANA Regional Corporation Jobs