Sandia National Laboratories Governance, Risk & Compliance Analyst (Experienced) in Albuquerque, New Mexico
This posting will be open for application submissions for a minimum of seven (7) calendar days, including the ‘posting date’. Sandia reserves the right to extend the posting date at any time.
We are seeking Governance, Risk and Compliance analytics professional to improve capabilities which enable data-based decision-making.
Are you passionate about building analytic methods and tools that revolutionize leadership's ability to actively assess and adjust the organization's performance? Are you seeking an opportunity to join a dynamic team in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary environment? If so, you will want to consider applying for this opportunity.
On any given day, you may be called upon to:
- Partner across a multitude of functional areas to craft innovative analytic solutions
- Build solutions that enable leadership in assessing organization performance rapidly to meet demands for agile adjustments
- Find opportunities for advancement of these capabilities and craft plans for assessing and implementing recommended improvements
- Communicate effectively and influentially to leadership using presentations, written analyses, concise reporting and visualizations
- Seek opportunities for improving capabilities and mentor others
Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline plus five or more years of experience, or equivalent:
experience and/or achievements that demonstrate the knowledge, skills and ability to perform the duties of the job
- Experience defining and implementing monitoring systems, metrics, dashboards and visualizations for executive decision-making as well as contractor assurance, quality assurance or enterprise performance management
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOE Q-level security clearance
- Deep understanding of information technology and database technologies including data virtualization and data warehouses for analytics and reporting
- Experience with scorecard reporting technology including Spider Strategies QuickScore tool
- Demonstrated experience with presenting to executive level management
- Experience working effectively in an interdisciplinary team environment
- Superb communication, collaboration, and people skills with proven ability to perform effectively in a teaming environment
- Experience preparing procedures, reports, and presentations and researching and obtaining information
- Critical thinking, synthesis and analytical skills
- Experience building and maintaining diverse, teaming relationships at all levels of internal and external organizations
- Active DOE Q-level security clearance
The Performance Measures and Analysis Department is the centralized hub for Sandia’s corporate level measures, metrics, scorecards, and dashboards. Our focus is to provide Sandia and its leadership with effective visualization and communication of both information and analytic results to support data-driven decisions. We are also responsible for partnering with all Sandia entities to advance their measures and metrics, as well as the development of institutional scorecard and dashboard frameworks.
Sandia National Laboratories is the nation’s premier science and engineering lab for national security and technology innovation, with teams of specialists focused on cutting-edge work in a broad array of areas. Some of the main reasons we love our jobs:
- Challenging work withamazingimpact that contributes to security, peace, and freedom worldwide
- Extraordinary co-workers
- Some of the best tools, equipment, and research facilities in the world
- Career advancement and enrichment opportunities
- Flexible schedules, generous vacations,strongmedical and other benefits, competitive 401k, learning opportunities, relocation assistance and amenities aimed at creating a solid work/life balance*
World-changing technologies. Life-changing careers. Learn more about Sandia at: http://www.sandia.gov
*These benefits vary by job classification.
Sandia is required by DOE to conduct a pre-employment drug test and background review that includes checks of personal references, credit, law enforcement records, and employment/education verifications. Applicants for employment need to be able to obtain and maintain a DOE Q-level security clearance, which requires U.S. citizenship. If you hold more than one citizenship (i.e., of the U.S. and another country), your ability to obtain a security clearance may be impacted.
Applicants offered employment with Sandia are subject to a federal background investigation to meet the requirements for access to classified information or matter if the duties of the position require a DOE security clearance. Substance abuse or illegal drug use, falsification of information, criminal activity, serious misconduct or other indicators of untrustworthiness can cause a clearance to be denied or terminated by DOE, resulting in the inability to perform the duties assigned and subsequent termination of employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status and any other protected class under state or federal law.
This Limited Term Employee (LTE) position is a temporary position for one year term, which may be renewed at Sandia's discretion up to a maximum of seven years.
Individuals in LTE positions may bid on regular Sandia positions as internal candidates, and in some cases may be converted to regular career positions during their term if warranted by ongoing operational needs, continuing availability of funds, and satisfactory job performance.
Sandia National Laboratories
- Sandia National Laboratories Jobs