KeyBank Sr Digital Product Manager - Commercial Banking in Albany, New York
Sr Digital Product Manager - Commercial BankinginAlbany, NYatKeyBank
Date Posted: 11/17/2020
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Albany, NY
Date Posted: 11/17/2020
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, KeyCorp (Key) is one of the nation s largest financial services companies. Key provides investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance and investment banking products to individuals and companies throughout the United States and, for certain businesses, internationally.
Our goal is to be the best regional bank in the U.S. What that means is we put our clients needs first and take a customized approach to meeting those needs. At Key we ve made a promise to our clients that they will always have a champion in us. To deliver on that promise, we re committed to building a team of engaged employees who do the right thing for our clients and help them achieve their financial goals each and every day.
ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF):
** Please note, this is product manager position and NOT a product marketing position.
Responsible for a comprehensive digitally delivered commercial banking experience, with focus on KeyBank's business product onboarding processes. The Digital Product Manager will be accountable for delivering the Digital Product P&L along with product specific KPIs. This role will be responsible for defining a set of multi-year product roadmaps to deliver on Key s overall digital strategy and vision. With a desire to innovate and think digital first you will drive innovation and engagement of the financial wellness tools provided to clients, with a focus on building out the end to end client experience and achieving maximum engagement and client satisfaction.
Initiate and lead projects to implement enhancements to current digital banking capabilities and help drive innovation while collaborating closely with marketing, technology, product partners, vendors and internal partners to ensure effective deployment of budget in order to maximize our digital investment. This person will also act as a coach to other Digital Product Managers.
At KeyBank we are looking for passionate, multi-disciplinary product managers who are as comfortable leading a brainstorm as they are building a data model. We need product owners who will obsess as much about the customer experience as they will about the business benefit. This is a fast moving, high energy environment where the right individual can make a difference on the client experience.
The primary measure of success for this role will be driven by increased scale for business product through-put and overall customer satisfaction. The product and service you will be leading must contribute to helping Key differentiate itself from competition.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Build a product strategy to include target client segments, market assessment and business/consumer insights, differentiated value proposition and corresponding business case including financial benefits and investments.
• Lead cross-functional team to build out and implement the strategic roadmap over a multi-year period – with a clear focus on client centricity.
• Develop and manage the entire digital product lifecycle for how we define, deliver, and measure digital fulfillment goals.
• Develop new enhancement and process improvements based on market insights and performance data to ensure KeyBank is an industry leader in providing digital B2B experiences and tools to our clients.
• Collaborate with designers, software engineers, and others across the business to invent financial wellness features and experiences that will differentiate KeyBank and make banking easier for our clients.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of technology to collaborate with our technology partners to build integrated, scalable, and extensible financial tools that will deliver on the financial well being of our digital banking clients.
• Produce comprehensive digital product documentation to ensure efficient and effective cross team collaboration.
• Develop project plans and manage projects with aggressive time frames and assure that goals, budgets and deadlines are met.
• Partner with our client experience team to drive the customer-centric research process for defining the product feature set and user experience.
• Partner with our customer insights team to define a consumer analytics strategy that will allow for data driven insights and strategic decisions.
• Specific objectives for this role include but are not limited to:
• Driving increase usage of digital onboarding tools.
• Evangelize digitally fulfilled product onboarding opportunities and generate a consensus on the strategy from business partners across the enterprise.
• Translate business goals into functional digital strategies and tactical digital product ideas.
• Take the enterprise customer and the portfolio of platforms into consideration when assessing the impact of new projects.
• Work closely with various business leaders to advise them on how to develop and sustain a business advantage in their space via KeyBank s digital channels.
• Maintain and manage multiple and/or changing priorities quickly with flexibility, initiative, innovation and a team focus to drive success
• Make sound data driven judgments drawing from both analytical data sources and qualitative data sources.
• Use problem-solving skills that help identify, isolate and resolve problems and issues in a timely fashion to negate or minimize customer impact.
• Develop solutions to new and complex issues.
• Serve as primary contact for assigned initiatives while influencing and leading cross functional teams and projects.
• Develop close working relationships with other departments in the company as well as external contacts.
• 7+ years of digital product management with a preference for candidates with varied experience across the digital product lifecycle
• Bachelor s degree in business, marketing, information systems management or equivalent preferred
• Demonstrated ability to drive revenue in digital channels (marketing, eCommerce, online customer experience)
• Strong/expert background in analytics with demonstrated ability to synthesize data from multiple sources into meaningful conclusions and actionable strategic plans that support business objectives
• Ability to build and leverage relationships with cross-functional/external stakeholders to both gain understanding of business objectives and obstacles and also to facilitate execution of strategic direction
• Clear understanding of digital technology and consumer trends
• Fundamental knowledge of retail banking, including marketing, products and current industry trends
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills that can explain technical concepts for non-technical audiences
• Demonstrated ability to lead a project team in both waterfall and/or agile environments
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.